Sometimes the connection between Clever Messenger and Facebook gets interrupted. To fix this you need to Refresh your Page Permissions.
How we notify you in the event something is wrong
- We send you an email, the email notifies you about the interruption
- We give notify you on the Main Hub (your page appears RED)
- We give notify you on the Page Level (a big RED notification bar)
Whenever you see these indicators, be sure to fix them as soon as possible by Refreshing your Page Permissions. This allows you to run your chatbot(s) without any hassle.
Other things you can do
- Make sure you’re an Admin on the Facebook page you’re using Clever Messenger with (this is usually the most common problem)
- If you’re an admin already, try disabling the chatbot in your Clever Messenger settings, then reconnecting the Facebook page to your Clever Messenger account. (You won’t lose any data – disabling and re-enabling will reset the connection between Clever Messenger and Facebook, which sometimes clears up problems)
- If you’re using other chatbot building platforms, disable them while you’re using Clever Messenger. Other chatbot builders may interfere with Clever Messenger’s connection to Messenger. Besides, they hate puppies, we don’t.