Mainly there are two ways to setup a Blank Bot.
- Once you have logged in to your Clever Messenger account, Click on Create a Blank Bot as shown below.
- Enter a Name for your bot, for example we have named it “test‘ and click Next Button.
- Select the Facebook page for which you want to create the bot, and click on “Connect To Page” Button. For example we choose Pepsi Vs Coke.
- Once you click it it will change to “Connected To This Page“,
- If you want to disconnect from this page and connect to another page then just click on “Connected to this page” and it will be disconnected and then you can connect to whichever page you want to connect to.
- Once this is done click on Finish.
- You will be redirected to your dashboard and you can see your Facebook page is connected in the bottom left corner.
- Once you have logged in to your Clever Messenger account, you can create a bot using the setup wizard by clicking on Blank Bot and then following the steps shown in the first way..