The Flow Composer page is divided into two parts.
The left part of the Flow Composer
In the left part, you can drag ‘n drop a message card such as text, images, videos and more to the canvas area. You’ll find the Save button below the cards, which allows you to save the bot flow.
There are 12 types of cards:
- Text: This is used to send a Text message to your subscribers.
- Audio: This is used to send an audio file to your subscribers.
- File: This is used to send a file to your subscribers.
- Products: This is used to send a product (i.e. a product from Amazon or Shopify) along with buttons for the users to take action.
- List: This is used to add a list to your message which can have images as well.
- Typing: This is used to add a typing.. notification to the user. Adding to the perception of a live experience.
- Image: This is used to send an Image to your subscribers.
- Video: This is used to send a video to your subscribers.
- Buttons: This is used to add buttons in your message which can link to other messages in your bot, or external links.
- Carousel: This is used to send carousel list to your subscribers.
- Quick reply: This is used to add quick reply buttons to your message. This way your subscriber can simply click or tap on answers you’ve specified.
- Welcome: This is used to send a welcome message as soon as a user subscribes to your channel.
The Right Part of the Flow Composer
The right part displays the canvas.
This is the part where you drag ‘n drop the cards to and build out the flow of your chat bot. It simultaneously functions as both a general overview and a building platform. It also contains the Zoom-in and Zoom-out buttons allowing you to zoom out when things get too crowded, or to zoom in when you need to take a closer look.
The Individual cards are explained with their functions in Flow Composer Cards.