The Audio Card is used to create an Audio Message in your Flow.
Audio Card Overview
In the next section you discover how to set up your Audio Message.
Audio Card specifics:
- Card Title
- It has two connectors 1 incoming and 1 out-coming
- Card Preview
Once you’ve clicked on the little cog wheel in the lower-right corner on this card it opens up a new window. This new window contains 5 tabs which will be explained next.
There are 2 fields in this tab:
- Message Name – Enter a name for your message
- Enter something that’s easy identify-able in the ‘message naming’ field as you might need to edit and/or use this message in another area of Clever Messenger.
- Audio Upload – This field will be populated after you’ve clicked on “Upload Audio File”
Clicking on “Upload Audio File” opens a new window:
This window is where you upload a new Audio file, access your previous Audio uploads.
Triggers are keywords that will fire your message inside Messenger:
Inside this tab you have two fields:
- Positive Keyword(s) – this will trigger your message.
- Negative Keyword(s) – this will STOP the positive keyword.
If you enter “Bingo” as your Positive Keyword Trigger, and one of your subscribers sends you a message which contains the word “Bingo”, the message from this card will be sent to the subscriber. Negative Keyword Triggers basically stop your Positive Keyword Triggers. For instance, if we enter “Ludo” and your subscriber sends you a message which contains “Bingo” and “Ludo” your card will not trigger, and your message will not go out.
You’ll see an overview of all your Triggers inside AI Triggers.
This is the M.me Link generated for this specific message:
You can send this link to people and/or your subscribers. So whenever they click the link, they will get redirected to your chatbot which will start from this card in the flow.
- If your message is singular, subscribers will only receive the message that corresponds with the M.Me Link.
- If your message has any other messages connected, any additional messages connected will also go out to your subscribers.
You’ll see an overview of all your M.me Links inside the M.ME Link Library.
This is where you add Tag(s) to your message:
- The Tag(s) you enter here are added to subscribers and their respective User Profiles when they’ve ‘seen’ or ‘opened’ your message.
These Tag(s) can be used in various ways when applied to your subscriber, you can use these Tag(s) to Segment your audience, or use them in Flows with the Condition(s) Actions Card. You can see Tag(s) are added on a per Subscriber basis inside User Profiles in the Audience Page.
This is the JSON code for this specific message:
- The JSON code is to be used for Facebook Ads. You can use this code when creating a Facebook to Messenger Ad.
Clever Messenger’s Capture feature called JSON Code Generator allows you combine up to 5 messages (as per Facebook requirements) from different messages regardless of the Flows they are created in. Essentially, it offers you a more robust way of using JSON code in your Ads.
Audio Card Save Settings
Once you’re satisfied with the settings of your message, simple click “Save Settings” in order to save this card.
This concludes the article on the Flow Composer Audio Card. If Facebook, or we at Clever Messenger, makes any changes we’ll update this entry accordingly.